Fashion Marketing Assistant
Are you ready to join an e-commerce based start-up fashion business undergoing fast growth both within Australia and overseas?
The role on offer is a Marketing Assistant position on full-time capacity. The position encompasses all aspects of marketing, public relations and sales management of products.
The position shall have responsibility for marketing, public relations and sales management of products, including but not limited to:
- Planning of monthly marketing calendar
- Liaison with digital agency to action in line with marketing calendar and carrying out monthly performance review
- EDM creation and scheduling
- Social media influencer management
- Liaising with third party PR on any assets required
- Planning of collaboration and partnership initiative
- Updating product information and promotion in line with marketing calendar
- Attending Live Chat during office hours
Retail Sales Management
- Processing orders and transactions
- Logistics and dispatch
The position works alongside and under the direction of the Founder and CEO. It also works with the accounting department, third party marketing agency, third party PR agency as well as interns.
You will be part of a small but tightly bonded team with new-generation approach to workplace environment, and with a strong focus on the company’s culture of embracing new ideas.
Job Type: Full-time
- Staff / corporate discounts
- Flexible work arrangements
- Training and professional development assistance